Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mother of 4.

Parents leave 4 boys with sleep-deprived college girl.

Headline that will probably be followed by my death announcement sometime next week. A family I've known my whole life asked me to house/babysit a week and a half while they are scuba diving in Mexico. I love these boys so of course I said yes! They are 7, 10, 16, and 19. As soon as I got here the littlest one was fast asleep claiming "sick" which we all know what he was really claiming...he missed his momma. Poor thing. I feel bad for the little man because he truly is his momma's boy. I reminded him of wrestling tomorrow and I made breakfast for dinner soo I think he's perking up a bit. He might have cracked a smile when I read his bedtime story, but that's to be determined :)

He's so darn cute when he's happy!

Anywho, the reason I started with that headline was because of this 6am wake-up call I was threatened with. When I put them to bed, I asked what time they needed to be waken-up and they informed me they'd be up with the cows. Ugh, I need my sleep! Welcome to motherhood.

This week I have a paper, two quizes, and an exam...and I'm blogging. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment