Tuesday, December 28, 2010

{For Unto Us..}


This year, I have been blessed with such a great family...I mean everyday, every minute, all the time I'm blessed with a great family, but this year I think I'm old enough to truly appreciate how great they are.

We spent Christmas Eve around the table {all 11 of us:)}, then opened a few gifts from my sister's boyfriend {I received some small fiesta bowls :))}, and then played our new favorite game: bezzerwizzer.

Ok, you might have to sit down for this one. Are you sitting? Now? Ok, so Christmas morning we ALWAYS get a wake up call from my little brother by 6:45am. This year--7:45am!! Talk about Christmas miracle, ha. ....Maybe that's a bit too far with the miracle, but it was a big deal.


I was a very happy girl today opening all the wonderful gifts bestowed upon me. Especially when I opened Jesus Calling from my wonderful mother. If you are looking for a devo that doesn't require a lot of time, but totally makes you smile while thinking about what a great God we serve, I definitely recommend picking this up.

Well, Merry Christmas, y'all. Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment