Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going Solo...

I did my first press release from start to finish Friday!! I was so proud :) And I got to interview my dad for it and was able to understand all the medical terminology I had to include! If you know me then you know I have trouble spitting words out, let alone knowing what they mean, so this was a pretty big deal for me. My internship adviser was very pleased with me and got really excited about turning it into a news story! Maybe you'll be watching it on the 5 o'clock soon...

Ah, it's the week before Spring Break and not a closed book or document in sight. The students were fretting with all of their might. The professors were piling the workload higher and higher in hopes that students would return and not fly by.

I've always wanted to be a poet like my mother, and that is far from it! She has this "little black book of poems," she calls it. They are hilarious. I'll have to post a few sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment