Monday, March 30, 2009

"I wanna dance with somebody!"

My iPod got a fair share of play time this weekend on the trip to KC and back...Beyonce, Whitney, and a new friend named Matt Wertz made guest apperances.


Friday a couple of my girlfriends and I braved the cold and rain and drive to KC for shopping and a birthday outing! It was the first road trip I had gotten to take in the new wheels and I was PUMPED! Here's a few pics we had our paparazzi take :)
Brittni, Me, & Carrie


Shopping fun!


Car dancing on the way home!

A blast! We only got lost once, but thank goodness for them boys we let come with us!


I sent out my press release today at my internship! Fingers crossed it gets good coverage! I am really getting into writing for the hospital. Every day there's something new and different going on. It's fun to come in a learn what's going on and how it's helping the community.


House update: I have my friend's brother-in-law who is a former realtor working on digging up some dirt and after all the phone calls I made today I finally got somewhere. I'm going to the recorder's office tomorrow afternoon to see what I can find there on the house. My parents are 100% behind me on this one so I'm really hoping I get somewhere with it!


7 weeks til:
FREEDOM! Friends :) Trips! Sunshine! NO SCHOOL!


can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment