Monday, July 6, 2009

Cites and Sites.

Have you ever been so inspired you can hardly function? That would be me today. I have fully designed out the new baglady website...SO PUMPEd!! Until I checked my email this morning and our hosting website DOES NOT ALLOW patterned backgrounds. REALLY!? After I spent hours and pour my creative soul into this?! Cool.
So, now I'm forced to figure it out otherwise. What a fun night I have ahead of me. Oh well, I think this could be a good thing in forcing me to deal with limitations and still be 100% creative! I really wish I knew more about htmls so I could just freelance a website. I remember something about it from high school, but not enough to jump in head first.

In 3 short days I will be on an airplane headed to AtlantaMart...OMG. Can you say retail HEAVEN?! 4 buildings, atleast 15 stories EACH, chalked full of pretty, unique, fun, funky, cute, tasteful, sweet, AMaZING finds for Baglady :) ...Did I mention I was excited ;) But it's now Tuesday night and I leave in less than 30 hours annnd packing is a mess! So much to do...

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment