Monday, June 29, 2009

{yawn}

This title seems fitting after my weekend activities....and I am yawning as I think back.

Jerra's wedding festivities were this past weekend and although I was severely dreading it, surprisingly, I had a lot of fun! We had her bachelorette at kai and then off to the Rodeo for the night!

Early Friday morning {aka 6am} I headed up to my dad's office to surprise him with a 5-0 birthday theme in his office... he was surprised to say the least! After that I found out the hard way that on National it's 35 mph. Fun times. Then, Katelyn and I treated ourselves to mani/pedi's before heading to Branson for the rehearsal. We had to make a few stops before hand, poor Katelyn. Not even 5 minutes after we made our purchase, she completely lost hers! And it was for the wedding soo it was not a good start for either of us that morning.

The rehearsal was outside where the wedding was going to take place and it was hooottttt! But we survived. Then we headed to College of the Ozarks for the rehearsal...Mike's WHOLE family was there. {That's the groom and he has a huGE family...did I mention it was HUGE?} The boys went to PBar at the Landing while the girls went off in search of ice cream for the under aged bridal party..haha. We all stayed up talking late. It was so fun!

We were woken up the next morning around 9am for our brunch with the bride's grandma on the terrace of Chateau on the Lake in Branson. Beautiful! Then it was crunch time! We had favors to make. Jerra had gotten cellophane bags with twist ties to place initialed cookies in...I intercepted with the ribbon STAXX sent her and we escaped boring favors...I forgot to take a photo, but they were cute...and delicious!

We started getting ready around 2pm. It was fun watching her get ready and helping everyone else. We girls had a good time to say the least. I'll post pictures later. The wedding was hotter than blue blazes but breath-taking. Jerra and Mike are a perfect match and I felt blessed to be a part of it.

Soo after getting maybe 8 hours of sleep this past weekend I start Marketplace this week at 7am every morning. A friend of mine {Nikki} and I are in charge of leading worship and then I do the drama outside. I love Marketplace, but it's just so early! Not to mention having to get to work right after...which reminds me, I should probably get off here.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment