Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Sun, Somthing's Begun...

I hope my "followers" are satisfied that I have a new post now...

You know what I absolutely love? Coming home, lighting some candles, propping my feet up, and settling into a good book. My favorite way to end the day most definitely. I'm reading The Shack right now and I like it so far. I don't want to get my hopes up because of all the hype everyone has put on it, but I'm hopeful it's gonna be a good one.

I have been working hard on many new projects with PSE. I have created a blog layout, edited baglady's site, made an invitation, created t-shirts, and much more! It's soo fun and I learn something new everytime I start working on a creation. My latest and greatest is an invite for my friend's personal shower...check it out:

Ok, this is what I started with in PSE as my original document:



This is what I ended up with as my final project:



annd then I dabbled a bit in creating a blog background and came up with this:


But I canNOT for the life of me figure it out! I have the instructions right in front of me but nothin, I will get it eventually.

I read my first book of the summer! Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber. LOVED it! I am currently working on my own 20 wishes. A few on the list are...
1.) Go to Nashville, TN (Country Music Central...hello!)
2.) See a Broadway musical
3.) Audition for Idol...again
4.) Open Rings&Rattles
It's not much, but they are my wishes so I get to do as I please.

I am going camping at the lake this weekend and I am soo excited! I am going with my friend and her family plus another family plus their foster child. We are staying in her camper...not gonna lie; I was kinda excited about the tent, oh well, that's for another weekend this summer!



signiture

1 comment:

  1. This follower is glad you have a new post. :) Your invite was super cute!!

    ReplyDelete