Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Home [battlefield park]

I am all moved in! And never want to see a packing box again!...at least for a very long time. I now understand why people stay put for so long. I'm exhausted!

We started around 10 this morning because the boys wanted to sleep in and I figured I should grant them that since they were helping me for free. Casey and Stuart are 2 boys I've kinda grown up with in church and they graciously offered to help. I might have threatened their life, but that's beside the point. They dubbed themselves 2 Men & A Truck charging $60/hr. I bought them Taco Bell as compensation. Same thing, right?
Madge, my sister, helped me too. She is AWESOME at moving! Gets in and out quick. Everything is hung up and put away in its spot :) I feel soo at home here! Love my roommate, love my new digs, love life!

We got new Young Essence at Baglady today...I took a piece...and I'm soo excited to wear it Friday! I would have linked the site's New Arrivals here but for some reason their site is down so I will have to post some pictures later along with my new home.

CUTE NEW PURSES! Big Buddah $69 www.bagladyboutique.com


Young Essence Dress that looks super cute with jean leggings www.bagladyboutique.com


We have GREEK stuff and it's super cute! www.bagladyboutique.com
Alpha Chi, Zeta, Pi Phi, ADPi, Theta, KD, SigKap, and TriDelt



And a few from my new digs...ok maybe just one :)...there are still boxes in my room, but you know my cuteness doesn't quit at the bathroom.

Bathroom...I'm a fan of the green and black, thank you Target :) The black mirrored box is courtesy of antique shopping in Kansas City last summer.



Peace out, girlscout.


signiture

No comments:

Post a Comment