Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF...Freaky Final Friday

Drury may have their own F3, but I like mine better...especially since it was a freaky morning! Wake-up calls from mothers are always a nice way to start your day. It stormed like CRAZY this morning. 80mph winds and hard rain. My friend's house in Rogersville now has a new piece of yard decor...an uprooted tree.

I love my grandparents, but sometimes they ask for more trouble than they want. My grandparents and their friends went out to my parents because they have no basement. When the storms cleared and they went back home, Mo Iba, my grandparents friend and famous basketball coach, found his car under fallen branches. My grandma and Mo decided to pick the branches off the car to find any damage, but they didn't pick up branches. No, he picked up an electrical cord! Thank the LORD they had lost electricity. But the worst thing was my grandma proceeded to touch Mo WITH the cord still in his hand! Ahh! Thankfully, they are all fine...and confined to their house per my mother's instructions. It's too busy of a weekend for them to spend time in the E.R.

Busy, busy weekend! My little brother, Tucker, graduates tomorrow! OMG I feel so weird about that! But he's had fun in these last few weeks and I am so excited for his new adventures in college! Here's a pic of us before his prom...beware, his tux is a little out there. His friends decided to get the Dumb and Dumber tuxes for prom!

1 final, 4-page paper, 15-page paper.....and FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signiture

No comments:

Post a Comment