Monday, August 17, 2009

I can finally breath again...

Oook. I messed up this one. Why did I move away from my life?!
Because I thought I wasn't content.
I was looking for more.
I feel like it was that whole "I was sent a car, a boat, and helicopter" joke. I was just looking for the bigger, better picture.
But I feel stuck. The transition from home to OSU wasn't easy, but it happened. I felt nothing but warmness and welcoming arms from all the girls and my friends in the house. My classes were quick and easy and the profs were funny. Yet, still I was not happy. I felt like a made a big mistake. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

So that's it. I'm moving forward and not looking back. And I feel the bricks lifted away!

I start MSU tomorrow annnnd I love my schedule I just hope all my classes and profs work out!

Fall Open House at Baglady is this weekend!!! I am soo excited :) I painted tables today and we rearranged the whole stinkin store, but it was worth it. It inspired me to redecorate my apartment and surprise my roommate when she returns...I really hope she likes it! I stained an entertainment shelf to match her dinning room set and added cream and toupe colored blocks with an iron grid in the middle...lots of fall folliage and some candles of course! I'll post pictures when I get it finished but it's super cute...in my mind :)

I guess I have a bedtime now that school's back...well at least I should get to bed at a decent hour. Maybe...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment