Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back Where I Belong...

Can I just say how good it feels to be back home? How good it feels that I'm where I belong? How good life just is?...*sigh*



I am one day away from having my first full week complete at MSU and it's been nothing but awesome {well, as awesome as school can get}. A few highlights:

~My very first experience with a professor was learning that she was a "Facebook lovin', Nelly singin' fool"

~I am actually interested in learning in all of my classes...I said learning, NOT all the homework and test associated with that...just wanted to clarify ;)

~I see people I actually know and can stop and have a little chat with on my way to and from classes

~I may have gotten lost the first day of classes in Glass, but I found my way to and from the Bookstore

~I didn't get called on in my BusLaw class...which was especially good considering I didn't read. Whoops!

~Heard the best pick-up line: "Is anyone sitting here? I have horrible eyes."



It may just be that today has been a really good day, but I don't care. I'm on top of the world and no one can make me fall.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment