Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thoughts.

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone- to have a soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God to a Christian says,

"No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living loved by me alone. I love you, my child, and until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found you will not be capable of the perfect relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me. Exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you- just keep watching me, expecting the greatest thing to keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I am. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you..you must wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment