Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Once again, I give a big thumbs up for the message tonight. It's been a long time since I have relly buckled down on my faith and the way I live to really figure out which path I'm on. Last week I knew I had one hand opened and one hand closed. This meaning that I wanted to give it all to God, but there are things in my life I still want to cling to, things I am not ready to give up...and the even more scary thought: things I don't feel that bad about.
Tonight, it's time. Time to let my mentor in a little deeper about my struggles. Good grief, that's scary. I want to be ready to do it though.

This weekend is the Vine retreat! Ahhh, nervous/excited/scared/anxious. I have a car full of girls going late with me and I am soo pumped about that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment