Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hump Day.

I spent practically my entire afternoon and part of my morning working on the Baglady website and even though the changes are minor to the average eye, I am very very pleased with it! I don't have photoshop, but we bought psE as a business expense and I used that. It's quite easy to follow if you know your way around ps. I think I might have to buy it for my mac since ps and the whole dang creative suite is so freakin expensive!


I have been blogging now for almost 3 months...wait 2 months. Oh, since February (I'm horrid with dates, locations, and directions). Anywho, I finally got my first follower...it may be one of my friends, but still, I will feel the love from the blogging community...eventually. I have been looking through other blogs and it makes me wonder why I even blog myself. But reading though other people's advice, stories, ideas...I don't know. There's something about it that inspires me. So I continue...who knows? Maybe someone gets something from mine...ha, yea, right.


5 and a half more weeks!...not that I'm counting or anything.


Word to the wise: Don't be wishy washy. It's annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are awesome!!! I love reading your blog. Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete