Sunday, April 5, 2009

Procrastination at its Best.

A
- Available: or Taken?
- Age: 20
- Annoyance: Wishy-washy people
- Animal: My puppies :)

B
- Beer: bellies are not attractive.
- Birthday: Halloween
-Body Part on opposite sex: the eyes get me everytime
- Best feeling in the world: Music/concerts/singing/music...
- Blind or Deaf: Blind
- Been in Love: I have loved but never been in love.
- Been on stage : Many times
- Believe in Magic: What girl doesn't?
- Believe in Santa: Of course!

C
- Candy: ice cream
- Color: green/purple
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Dove Chocolate Dark
- Chinese/Mexican Food: My mom makes the best mexican meals ever!
- Cake or pie: neither
- Continent to visit: Australia
- Cheese: please?

D
- Day or Night: Sunny days and starry nights
- Dancing in the rain: Never done it

E
- Eyes: Deep brown
- Everyone's got: a secret.
- Ever failed a class?: Nope! :)

F
- First thoughts waking up: ...I wish my dogs could let themselves out.
- Food: cereal

G
- Greatest Fear: being hurt
- Goals: to open Rings&Rattles
- Gum: always!
- Get along with your parents? My mom is my best friend and my dad is getting there

H
- Hair Color: dark brown. NOT black.
- Height: 5'2"
- Happy: Palm Sunday!
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: with no regrets

I
- Ice Cream: mint chocolate chip
- Instrument: piano/guitar

J
- Jewelry: rings and necklaces
- Job: BAGLADY!

K
- Kids: oldest of 4
- Kickboxing or karate: kick boxing DEFINITELY
- Keep a journal? Of quotes and lyrics and verses

L
- Love: beautiful days
- Letter: y
- Laughed so hard you cried: last night!

M
- Milk flavor: skim
- Movies: He's Just Not That in to You..it spoke to me
- Motion sickness? not really
- McD’s or BK: eww.

N
- Number: not really.

O
- One wish: to be a professional singer...preferably country

P
- Perfect Pizza: pineapple and thick crust
- Pepsi/Coke: neither

Q
- Quality: Loyal

R
- Reason to cry: school
- Reality T.V.: Real World...I want to audition
- Radio Station: 94.7 or 96.5 or 88.3
- Roll your tongue in a circle: sure?
-Ring size: 7-8

S
- Song: Never Alone -Lady A
- Shoe size: between a 7-8.5 (weird I know)
- Salad Dressing: vinaigrettes
- Sushi: kissy kissy!
- Skinny dipped?: Yes
- In the shower: Doesn't everyone skinny dip in the shower?
- Strawberries/Blueberries: both


T
- Tattoos?: nope. never
- Time for bed: When I have nothing else to do.
-Thunderstorms: at night


U
- Unpredictable: Ask my friends

V
- Vacation spot(s): Colorado

W
- Weakness: blonde-haired boys :)
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Danielle
- Who makes you laugh the most: Carrie
- Worst feeling: loneliness
-Wanted to be a model: ha, no.
- Worst Weather?: rainy days

X
- X-Rays: (knock on wood) no


Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Theta Theta Kappa Alpha Theta

Z
- Zoo animal : ............

No comments:

Post a Comment