Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She's Beautiful, in Her Simple Little Ways...

Tonight I made dinner for one of my closest friends as we planned Jerra's Bach party (which she thinks isn't happening...hahaha). It was soo good to forget school and work and the hustle of everyday life for a few hours and enjoy good friends and food (well, I hope they liked the food. I would like to think that I am a decent chef). Not that I can disclose of many details, but what I can say is that this fiesta will go down in the books :)

Less than 48 hours and I will be back in Stilly reunited with my lovely Theta sisters! I am BEYOND EXCITED! I have missed them all so so much and am in dire need of some red dirt roads and a good ol' country escape. Thus the title and song quote at the end. Miranda Lambert. Amazing :)

"Everybody dies famous in a small town."

No comments:

Post a Comment