Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I Should Be Sleepin'..."

I found my new favorite spot. I get so much accomplished and feel very productive after leaving this new found place of mine. It's the MSU lib. One of my friends has been getting me acquainted with it for next year and we have the best spot you can find in a lib. Until tonight, but thankfully I only had Baglady stuff to work on.


Speaking of...I can hardly contain myself I'm just so excited! My dream to have my own shop may be just around the corner! A few of my mom's knitting buddies are wanting to take on a business venture in Rogersville AND it has living quarters above it. Not so crazy about that, but I am very much interested in testing the waters for a year to see if a second Baglady and Rings&Rattles would survive in Rog. The girls want me to be the one in charge of the website/shopping cart and also do marketing (your business is all about how you market yourself!)...ah, can you say dream job?! Fingers crossed.


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perserverance." James 1:2-3
I love that verse! Over and over it speaks to me in so many different ways. My life right now is at such a high! Great friends, love my family, I have a solid job, lots of new friends, and wonderful breaks on the weekend! SO much more...but I'm sure you wouldn't want to read this for another hour. But I am grounded, I know the downfall is coming and because of this verse I am prepared. That sounds so backwards that I am prepared for the bad, but I think that those times when Jesus brings the "rain" so to speak, it puts you back level with the world. I love it and I hate it. But mostly I enjoy being put in my place because it truly makes you thankful.


I will step off my soapbox now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment