Thursday, April 16, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new...

It has become apparent to me lately that there is truth behind that old saying as unfortunate as it is. I have always had wonderful friends. Always. I love them all each in their own, unique ways. However, recently I've been getting the calls.

"Are you alive?"
"Oh, you do still remember me!"
"Well, when you can fit me in your busy life just call."

To some of you I'm sorry. Sorry I have a busy schedule full of things I have to do (school, work, etc). I know that I should be a better friend and stay in contact, but I do the best I can. I am not wonder woman, so do not expect me to be.
I really miss all of my friends whom I've not been able to stay in touch with. For real, there was a reason we became friends, and it's the same reason that we will be able to jump right back to where we were!

For others who understand that springtime is just a busy time of the year, I love you that much more for understanding. There are 4 weeks left until we will have nothing in the way between you, me, and some great memories!!


On a lighter note, I got the call tonight I had been waiting for and it looks like I have a place to live this summer! YAYAY! Exciting :) Not that I wouldn't mind being at my home that I love! But it will just be easier living in Springfield and being close to work and friends and not outside of town...but still be able to escape out to my lovely country home for quality family time...oh, and the pool! Can't forget the POOL!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good post! And don't apologize for being busy! You are working, going to school, and doing an internship!!! That is awesome and there is NO reason to apologize for it.

    I'd call you tonight to chat, but then I can't send you an email tomorrow called "Hump Day" - because I wouldn't have anything to say after a convo tonight. The last two Wednesdays you have sent me an email with that subject line. I love it.

    Miss you, dahling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pummill! I love our "Hump Day" emails :)

    ReplyDelete